The owner is a liar, makes false promises, treats employees like his slaves, makes his employees wash dishes and make tea/coffee, hires people by saying customer service/admin/sales job but makes everyone do sales only and wash dishes, makes the sales people stay in the field only and does not pay any commission, plays mind games with employees and lies, pissed off if you don't sell, never gives you credit if you do sell, will tell you this today and something else tomorrow, forces people to buy his products, if customers wants to buy 5 products he sends 10 and then sends bill few days later, expects his employees to make sale then come back to office and so packing and then do delivery and then collect payment(all of this happens different days), no employee stays there for more than 3-4 months, he is nice in the beginning and monster as you get to know him, tries to sell but fails many times due to very high prices, have bad relations with all former employees, he doesn't pick his phone after someone quits job and wants to get paid for the time he/she worked, Lies to customers about his former employees and says bad things after someone quits the job.Have no management skills and rude, shows his anger by yelling, disturbed fellow tries to blame everything on his employees.

NOTE: DO NOT WORK HERE UNLESS YOU ARE IN NEED OF JOB AND YOU CAN WORK LIKE A SLAVE AND TAKE OWNER'S ANGER AND ***.

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO STAY IN THIS COMPANY ARE THE 1'S IN NEED OF JOB/MONEY.THEY WILL ACT LIKE THEY DONT NEED THIS JOB BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT BROKE BUT TRUST ME THEY DO NEED IT AND THAT'S THE ONLY REASON THEY ARE THERE.

Had an Experience with Celebrate Festival Inc?

Comments

Sunnyvale, California, United States #730405

That's very true my friend the owner is suckered and publicize himself as director in Apple, I think he lies.